My fellows in the idol nation, I come to you humbled and with a plea. Just like in real life, we like to imagine our vote counts. That we’re voting for something good that will bring change and safety and happiness to the masses. Does our vote matter in real life? Maybe, maybe not.
But here, maybe here your vote counts. Maybe here we can make a difference and squash mediocrity in it’s tracks.
The time for change is now. The time for Lir is now.
What are you even talking about
Love Live 1 has a new idol group in need of a name. They took suggestions for name (george didn’t make it despite our best efforts but probably for the best because it totally made no sense in canon) and have narrowed it down to fifteen. Now it is time to vote for one of those names to be the name of the new idol group.
Because it sounds like Lrrr from Omicron Persei 8 and that makes me laugh. 2
What are all my options?
They don’t even matter for real BUT ALRIGHT.
- Aqours: I mean aqours you don’t want this to be the name. 3
- 浦の星少女隊/Uranohoshi Shoujotai: wow I bet you like plain vanilla ice cream too.
- Orange’squash: this sounds like a bad soda. bad soda, bad idols.
- 歌音/Kanon: hey key should get in on this idol business while it’s still hot
- KiSeKi: if that punctuation doesn’t make you angry then you’re stronger than I
- Sakuya: wow that’ll be great and not confusing and difficult at all
- SS’s: listen if you’re going to vote for not Lir vote this. it reminds me of a snake. 4
- 潮風sail/Shiokaze Sail: ok this is a good name I guess w/e but not for an idol group
- シャイニーズ/Shinies: get this pokemon garbage outta here
- シャンティ/Cyantea 5: get this doujin group garbage outta here
- Stella: get this C3bu garbage outta here
- Spica: get this Mahou Shoujo Nanoha StrikerS garbage outta here
- Soleil: get this Aikatsu garbage outta here
- Palettes!: what do you have against easily being able to google group names
- Lir: the only correct choice
Where do I vote?
Where do you vote for Lir? Good question! Just head on over to this page here: http://gs.dengeki.com/sunshine_tohyo/. Scroll on down to the big green button that says Go and it’ll take you to a page where you can select Lir (or whatever, if you’re not into good naming sense). Box below that is your gender. Top for male, bottom for female. Next box is your age. Third box is if you want to leave a comment but it’s not required. Hit the button on the right both times and bam, done.
Voting is only open until June 11th so there’s still plenty of time for you to go and make the right choice!